Do you need to get a project done, but have concerns about how it can fit into your budget?
Fact: More than half of our customers use financing for their home improvements projects.
We understand the need for home improvements, but the thought of having to pay for it can be overwhelming. We’re here to help take the anxiety out of the financing process.
You shouldn’t feel like you have to figure it out on your own. Coastal Windows & Exteriors will clearly explain and help you determine what financing options are available to you. You’ll have everything you need to make the decision that is best for you and this takes less than 10 minutes on the phone.
Give us a call and we can start with a conversation: 978-717-2841
- We help you fill out our easy to understand application. It takes less than 10 minutes and we’re here to assist you.
- In most cases, we’re able to get you instant approval at a great rate. Approvals are fast and easy because we partner with several well-known financial institutions such as GE, Green Sky and Enerbank. We also work with Mass Save Loans.
- We finalize the paperwork together and the last barrier stopping your project is gone. With financing in place, we’ll schedule your project and you’ll soon be enjoying the results.
- Zero interest loans for one year with no payments (traditional same-as-cash loans)
- Low payments & rates (reduced interest loans)
- Payments as low as $50/month
More to Consider
Don’t make this common mistake:
Don’t decide against a home improvement project before you explore sensible ways to pay for it. Often times a home improvement is crucial to protecting your home’s value, but we fully understand that the desire to get a project done can run right smack into the cold reality of a tight budget.
Too many times people rule out investing in their home before finding out how affordable it can be when spread out over time. Your credit doesn’t have to be perfect, so don’t be afraid to apply.
Should you wait, or should you finance It?
Hey, we don’t know every situation, but usually waiting means never getting it done until there is a real problem! You should also weigh protecting the investment in your home against the reasonable cost of financing. In some cases, not getting it done will actually cost you more money in higher energy bills or could even cause damage to your home.
We recommend you understand your financing options before making any home improvement decisions.