Coastal Windows & Exteriors is a home renovation company that specializes in energy-efficient award-winning windows, vinyl siding, roofing, doors, and baths with lifetime warranties. We are woman-owned, family owned and operated company located in Beverly, Massachusetts and service all of Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and parts of Maine.
Stephanie & David Vanderbilt founded Coastal Windows & Exteriors with the goal of creating a better home improvement company, a company with a customer-first attitude based on educating the community on energy-efficient products. As a former teacher of the deaf, Stephanie is committed to giving back and educating the community. All of our energy-efficient green products meet or exceed Energy Star requirements and many are awarded Energy Star Partner of the Year For Sustained Excellence and are exclusive to us. We run our core business based on a set of core values that include a passion for service, education and quality workmanship on every job.
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction, and consistently receive high ratings from our customers in overall experience, quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism such as Angie’s List Super Service Award winner since 2013, Window & Door Magazine’s Dealer of the Year Award, Guild Quality Guildmaster Award for Outstanding Customer Service and Remodeling Magazine’s Big 50 companies. We specialize in
- Soft-Lite Windows with the lowest air infiltration rate in the industry.
- Exclusive 100% Virgin Vinyl Insulated Siding that increases R- Value of your home
- GAF Roofing Systems with 25 years labor workmanship and lifetime on the shingles
- Custom Entry and Sliding Glass Doors that are guaranteed not to warp or rot and provide award-winning energy-efficiency.
- Walk-in Tubs and Barrier Free Showers for handicap and mobility issues.
- Regular Baths and Showers for a quick 1-2 bathroom remodel
Visit the Our Story page to learn more about the Coastal Windows & Exteriors story and our founders.