We Are Here to Serve You
At Coastal Windows & Exteriors, we work hard to meet our customers’ desires and we know your home is more than an investment. We believe your home is a safe place, a warm and cozy escape in the winter, a cool respite in the summer, the place where memories are made, and so much more. Your replacement windows play an important part! You can look at home window replacement in many ways. Fortunately, making things clear is what we do.
Your New Windows Should:
Boost Energy Efficiency
Lower Your Energy Bill
Reflect Your Style
Increase Home Value
How Do Our Windows Measure Up?
We specialize in windows and offer the highest-rated performing window in the industry Our windows far exceed all industry standards for energy efficiency as well as air and water infiltration and durability. Proven more than Pella, Anderson or any of the other window companies, our windows have a direct impact on lowering your energy bills and reducing your home’s carbon footprint.
- Premium vinyl frames block heat
- Double- or triple-paned glass with argon or krypton gas fill offers improved insulation
- “Low-E” glass coatings help block UV rays
- Polyurethane foam fill within frames and sashes provides additional insulation
- Tighter seals provide the lowest air infiltration in the industry= No more drafty windows!
- High-end, precision-engineered triple weather stripping blocks air and creates a perfect fit for your window opening
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks hold sashes in place during violent weather and also provide intruder-resistant protection
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, allowing for complete customization: from the specific type, shape and size to the smaller details of interior/exterior color and grid styles
Lowest Air Infiltrated Window in the Industry!
What Type of Window Are You Looking For?
Double Hung Windows
A timeless window style that offers the functionality of opening at both the top and bottom
A modern, sleek profile that combines exquisite form with effortless function
Among the most energy efficient windows these windows also offer unobstructed views and more ventilation than other styles
Ideal for unobstructed views and areas that don’t need additional ventilation
Bay & Bow Windows
Make your rooms feel more welcoming and spacious by adding 3-dimensional depth and light
A great addition that adds visual interest, improves ventilation and provides additional light
An easy way to open up the visual space of any room, invite the outdoors inside and add sunlight
Create a unique focal point in any room, giving your home a more dramatic appearance — inside and out
Why Coastal Windows & Exteriors?
It’s in our name! Windows. That’s because we’re a window contractor who has been working with windows for over 20 years! After 20 years in the industry, we’ve learned what products are the best, how to properly install them, and what matters most to homeowners replacing their windows:
- Angie’s List Super Service Provider 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Windows with the lowest air infiltration rate in the industry.
- Windows 100% Made in America
- Lifetime Warranty– never worry about window repair again!
- Winner of Energy Star Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence- only 1 in USA for vinyl!
Bottom line, We Know Windows and we’ve been helping homeowners for years in achieving homes that are warmer, safer, more energy efficient and stylish, while also improving re-sale value.
Call us at (978) 861-3031 or email us via the form on this page. We’re ready when you are!