Vinyl Siding Style Options
Create Your Dream Home with SmartGuard’s 11 siding styles with color matching trim & accessories
-Triple 3″ clapboard -Double 4″ clapboard -Double 4″ dutch lap -Double 5″ clapboard -Double 5″ dutch lap – Double 5″ Cape Cod -Double 6″ clapboard – 6 1/4″ Scallop -Single 7” clapboard -7” traditional shakes -9” hand-split shake
Whether you have a Cape Cod, Colonial, Ranch, Victorian, Gambrel or other New England style home we have a style of siding that works best for YOU.
Do you like clean clapboard styles?
These are great style choices for historic New England homes- Full of charm with a cider-mill finish for a timeless, classic look.
- Highest R-Value (resistance to heat flow)
- Year-round energy savings & comfort
- Breathes freely and reduces moisture in the home
- 16’8″ extended panel length provides the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
- Low gloss finish and natural wood grain texture recreate the alluring look of wood
- Resistant to fade, rot, warp and peeling as well as hurricane-velocity wind resistance
- Reinforced nail hem provides extra-long wall attachment-less seams!
Or do you a prefer a shake style home?
Get the classic coastal look! From Cape Cod to the north shore of Boston, the shake siding style immediately brings cozy, laid back, coastal living charm to any home. A clean-lined, tailored shingle siding style that offers a contemporary update for one of the most iconic exterior home siding styles.
Bring the look of real cedar shake to your home…maintenance-free for a lifetime!
When it comes to separating our siding from real cedar – the distinction is in the performance.
- 4 authentic cedar reproduction siding styles designed by artisans to guarantee that each piece looks handmade
- Superior engineering prevents crack, warp, rot or split
- Never needs to be painted