It’s fall and homeowners are still searching for roofing, siding, and window companies in Massachusetts to upgrade their homes. As a family-owned and operated business, Coastal Windows & Exteriors is looking to help improve homes with our current promotion.
Our goal is to help you find home improvement loans to make a cozy and beautiful place to live. Coastal Windows & Exteriors offers money-savings promos as well as home improvement financing loan options. Every homeowner deserves a beautiful place to live that’s comforting for the entire family.
What Products Are Part of Our Current Sale?
Rest assured that this offer applies to our windows, roofing, and vinyl siding.
Get window installation in MA this fall. Window styles including double-hung windows, picture windows, casement windows, and much more are included in our promo!
Why should you upgrade your home with replacement windows this fall?
- Reduce air infiltration in the home. Air infiltration is responsible for drafts, which can enter through areas such as the frame, the sash, and where the sash meets the sill. This is responsible for drafts that you feel while spending time near a window.
- Keep the heat inside the home. When you address the issue of air infiltration, this helps keep heat inside your home during the winter while keeping energy bills low. In addition to air infiltration, argon and krypton gases add another insulating layer against heat transfer. These gases can improve the U-value of the window by up to 27%
- Prevent moisture damage to window frames. Winter weather is hard on old windows, especially wood frames. With vinyl windows, there is no need to worry about rotting, peeling, or chipping. This material is specifically engineered to protect against moisture damage without an ounce of effort from you.
A new GAF roof is a promise of protection, security, and stability. You’re going to be safe, dry, and warm under this roof!
Why should you upgrade your home with a new roof this fall?
- Regulate indoor temperatures. A new roof improves air circulation in the attic which can ensure that the main living area of your home stays warm and comfortable. This includes any home school setup you might have for remote learning. Without indoor temperature regulation, you can experience high energy bills this winter.
- Prevents mold and mildew growth. Adequate ventilation ensures that mold and mildew will not grow inside your attic space. Regardless of the experience of damp and rainy weather in the fall, a roof will protect your home and prevent mold growth on rafter beams and other areas of the attic.
- Prevention of ice dams. Perhaps one of the biggest reasons for roof installation this autumn is the prevention of ice dams. A new roof ensures the attic temperature remains the same as the outdoor temperature. If it gets too warm inside the attic, ice dams will form in the winter.
Finally, you can use our Back to Home Promo to get a new vinyl siding replacement. WIth 50% off siding replacement, you can enjoy the following benefits for life:
- Withstands harsh New England weather. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your new house siding stacks up against frigid winters and all the elements, ranging from freezing rain to snow. Without proper protection, inclement weather can easily damage your exterior which leads to pricey repairs.
- Insulated panels prevent heat transfer. When you opt for insulated panels, it provides insulation down to the wood studs. This means that the heat remains in your home while keeping your home more comfortable, especially for remote learning or your home office setup. Better yet, insulated vinyl siding can reduce heat costs by 14.2%.
- Low maintenance and incredibly beautiful curb appeal. Just because dreary weather is on the way, you don’t have to live with lackluster curb appeal. Our incredible selection of colors and vinyl siding will immediately increase your curb appeal along with your property value. Mix and match colors and style to your personal preference for curb appeal that you’ll love for life. Consider vinyl siding shakes that look like real wood! Never paint again!!!