Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 was recently released by Remodeling Magazine, and the results are in! Coastal Windows & Exteriors ranks in the top 6 exterior remodeling contractors in New England. We are beyond proud of this achievement and we’d like to take a moment to thank the homeowners who made this possible!
Our official ranking is spot #394 for the entire country. We are #6 in the New England Region and #4 in the state of Massachusetts.
If you haven’t heard about Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500, this is a quick recap on what it’s about and what it means for you as well as the industry.
What is Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500?
Established in 1978, Qualified Remodeler ranks the top 500 contractors in the country each year. In each report, you can see the number of remodeling jobs each contractor did for the previous year. This is the 43rd year of Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500.
The top 500 contractors are categorized by the following:
- Design build/remodeler
- Full-service remodeler
- Insurance restoration specialist
- Kitchen & bath specialist
- Replacement home/home improvement contractor – this is our category!
In the New England region, Coastal Windows & Exteriors is listed in the top 6 for 2021. We’ve made the list in previous years as well. This is a celebratory milestone that showcases the trust that homeowners have in us and our products. Please feel free to read the Coastal Windows & Exteriors customer reviews by clicking here.
What Happened in Our Industry: A Year in Review
While the top 500 contractors are hand-selected by Qualified Remodeler, note that this accomplishment was achieved during the pandemic.
Just like many other industries, we saw big changes during the pandemic. This includes a temporary product shortage involving building materials along with replacement products such as windows and doors. (PS: Our elite status allows us quick access to the exterior products that you need!)
Meanwhile, 89% of homeowners invested in home improvement projects throughout the pandemic. Furthermore, A survey by Bid-on-Equipment found that 86% of homeowners chose to upgrade their exterior in some way.
According to the correlating report from Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500, the most popular jobs for exterior remodeling are as follows:
- Window jobs: 30%
- Roofing jobs: 18%
- Siding jobs: 13%
Home improvements are becoming the other side of the housing boom. The industry grew by nearly 3%, largely because so many people were (and still are) working from home. It’s also a result of a very hot and intense housing market, with home shortages that are predicted to last for years to come.
Instead of engaging with an extremely competitive real estate market and surging home prices, homeowners are turning to remodeling from the inside out. New exterior remodeling products can give you a brand new home at the same address. Best of all, these upgrades will increase your property value.
If that’s not enough, Realtor reports that new windows and doors are two projects that bring the most joy to homeowners.
An Overview of Our Products
Here at Coastal Windows & Exteriors, we were listed in the replacement home/home improvement contractor company. We help homeowners improve their homes in terms of energy savings and beauty, all by using the following products:
- Asphalt roofing: Coming in at an ROI of 64.4%, we offer complete GAF roofing systems along with quality installation. Our roofs prevent mold and ice dams as well regulate indoor air temperatures.
- Vinyl windows: Quality replacement windows that come with a ROI of 72.9%. Made from virgin vinyl, our windows offer 27% more glass space than the competition to bring in more sunlight and create an incredible frame for outdoor views. Our windows also come with energy efficient inert gases, low-e application, and advanced weatherstripping that can help reduce drafts by up to 50%.
- Entry doors: Our award-winning Energy Star Provia Partner of the Year entry doors pack a punch in design and function, coming with a 68.8% ROI. Engineered with a polyurethane foam core and Q-Lon weather stripping, these doors are designed to increase indoor comfort. ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing further improves thermal performance. Best of all, our exterior doors are made from fiberglass that will never chip or rot!
- Vinyl siding: Offering an 81.7% ROI, our vinyl siding is engineered with innovative thermal technology. Insulated siding reduces heat transfer which prevents energy loss. Quality vinyl siding panels and shakes take on the appearance of real wood, coming in a range of rich color palettes.
In addition to Qualified Remodeler Top 500, Coastal Window Exteriors & Awards include Window & Door Dealer of the Year, Angie’s List Super Service Award, and more.
Work with a Top New England Contractor Now
We’re happy to assist you with your next exterior remodeling project. Our windows, doors, roofing, and vinyl siding products are designed to last for life! Please contact us today for a free quote.
- Coastal Windows & Exteriors is recognized as of of 6 exterior remodeling contractor in New England
- We are 4th in the state of MA and #394 in the country.
- Home and exterior remodeling is surging due to the pandemic, remote work/learning, and a hot housing market
- We offer a full line of exterior remodeling products, including replacement windows, entry doors, vinyl siding, and roofing
Please check out our current promotions and contact us for a free quote.