Finding the right roofing contractor to install a roof on your home is a big deal. Here are our tips for hiring the best roofing company:
1. Get references – ask friends, neighbors, and peers for their trusted recommendations as a great start.
2. Do your research – Look at online reviews, make sure your roofing contractor is fully licensed and insured, and look for a GAF Master Elite contractor that can offer peace of mind when choosing a roofing system and installation that is guaranteed for a lifetime.
3. Meet with prospective contractors – any reliable roofing contractor should be able to answer your questions without hesitation.
4. Make sure to have a signed contract – Get everything in writing.
5. Good roofing isn’t cheap, cheap roofers aren’t good – the industry has changed significantly in the past twenty years with materials becoming more advanced, but also more expensive. A new roofing system with advanced technology will result in a higher-quality and longer-lasting roof.