UPDATE: Read the details of the Massachusetts reopening plan for the latest updates from Charlie Baker and his administration.
May 6, 2020
Re: Coastal Windows & Exteriors Remodeling Services
Deployment During Closure of Non-Essential Businesses
STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS
To Our Valued Coastal Windows & Exteriors Customers,
The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges to all of our lives. In March 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (“Coronavirus”), the Governor of Massachusetts issued a series of orders which only allows essential businesses during Coronavirus to remain open. The order is in effect until May 18, 2020. Click HERE to see a copy of the Executive Order is attached to this announcement.
Coastal Windows & Exteriors’ installation service is permitted to operate during the Emergency Restriction period. Our company is classified as an essential business under Massachusetts’ “Public Works” category, which entails the following:
TO CURRENT CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS
We remain open and prepared to install your new exterior products and we have developed a safe installation process. As Governor Baker deems our service as an essential business during COVID-19, we can continue with your project while adhering to the CDC’s social distancing guidelines for the safety of your family and our crew:
- We do not enter your home AT ALL for roofing and vinyl siding installation
- We do not allow any sick or symptomatic sales representatives or install crew members who have otherwise been exposed to COVID-19 to work on your home
- We maintain a safe 6’+ distance from your family at all times and from each other on the jobsite.
- We diligently clean up high-touch areas with single-use disinfectant wipes
- We use gloves and masks in accordance with OSHA requirements
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming installation, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
NEW EXTERIOR REMODELING PROJECTS
As an essential business, we are OPEN AND PERMITTED TO SERVE YOU IN THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS.
We offer no-contact estimates and services for the following:
- Roof replacement
- Vinyl siding replacement
- Window replacement
- Entry door replacement
COVID-19 NO CONTACT SERVICES
1. We will contact you and schedule a NO-CONTACT appointment with safe social distancing measures.
2. Then create a 3D model with accurate measurements to be able to give you a firm quote right on the spot!
As we navigate in this rapidly changing environment, we will continue to place the health and safety #1 priority for our customers & employees. We have advised its staff to adhere to social distancing recommendations, enhanced sanitizing practices on common surfaces, and apply the relevant workplace guidance from state and federal authorities. Please do not hesitate to call me for additional comments on these issues.
With your health and happiness as our priority, we thank you for choosing and trusting Coastal Windows & Exteriors. Please click HERE to read the most recent CDC guidelines for your safety.
Very truly yours,
Stephanie Vanderbilt, Owner
Coastal Windows & Exteriors